There are many treatments for unwanted veins in Fall River, including surgery and minimally-invasive treatments. Each one offers complete removal of the affected vein and allows you to have smooth legs again. However, laser vein removal has several advantages over other treatments.
There are two types of laser vain treatments. One is performed on the outside of the vein and the other is inside the vein. The simple laser treatment is done on the outside of your skin and treats spider veins that are just under the skin’s surface. The laser light is transformed into heat energy when it passes through the skin and interacts with the blood. The pigment in the blood is safely damaged, which ultimately damages the wall lining of the vein. It does not damage the surrounding veins or skin. Since the laser is produced in a very short pulse, it does not heat the skin.
Once the vein has been destroyed, it is absorbed by the surrounding tissue and the blood is naturally redirected to a healthy vein. This type of laser vein removal may be suitable for sensitive areas where spider veins appear.
Some of the main advantages of laser vein removal at our office in Fall River include:
• The success rate is extremely high.
• There is less discomfort than with other minimally-invasive treatments.
• The recovery time is fast. Laser vein removal treats a larger area of the vein than other treatments, which means the vein becomes stable quicker and you can resume normal daily activities sooner.
• There may be fewer complications. With surface vein removal, there are no incisions.
• The procedure offers fewer risks than vein stripping surgery and with a trained technician, the risks are even less.
Once the spider veins have been removed, they will not come back. However, new veins may form. When you talk to our specialist at Spa Noor in Fall River, your veins will be examined and your unique needs determined. You can ask questions about the different vein removal procedures and learn about the benefits of laser vein treatment. If you have been suffering from spider veins for years, it may seem too good to be true to have smooth legs again. However, laser vein removal may promise just that. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and get started!