One of our favorite ways to help you revitalize your look and turn back the hands of time is with FDA-approved dermal fillers. Dermal fillers most often contain a synthetic form of hyaluronic acid (HA), a naturally occurring molecule in your body that helps skin cells retain moisture. This soft, ultra-smooth gel can replenish lost volume and fill in lines and wrinkles to reveal youthful-looking radiance!
Dermal fillers provide immediate benefits and can help to rejuvenate many areas, including:
- Nasolabial folds (parenthesis lines)
- Marionette lines
At Spa Noor, we proudly carry a comprehensive selection of dermal fillers to address your unique aesthetic goals, including:
- Belotero Balance®
- Juvéderm® Voluma®
- Juvéderm Ultra and Ultra Plus
- Juvéderm Volbella®
- Restylane Lyft
- Restylane Silk
FAQs: Dermal fillers in Fall River, MA at Spa Noor Medical Spa & Laser Center
How do dermal fillers work?
Most FDA-approved dermal fillers use a synthetic form of hyaluronic acid (HA) to restore lost volume to facial contours, smooth lines and wrinkles, and provide noticeable rejuvenation with minimal to no downtime.
HA is a naturally occurring substance in the body that helps skin cells retain moisture and elasticity, AKA your youthful look!
You offer many types of dermal fillers. What can I expect from each of these options?
- Bellafill: Uses a unique, collagen-based gel to restore volume to the skin and reduce the appearance of smile lines or nasolabial folds. It can also reduce the appearance of acne scars on the cheeks.
- Belotero Balance: Completely integrates into your skin to correct moderate to severe nasolabial folds and vertical lip lines.
- Juvéderm Voluma XC: The first and only filler FDA-approved to instantly add volume to the cheek area. It provides a subtle lift, helping to restore facial contours and a more youthful profile.
- Juvéderm Ultra and Ultra Plus: Great for restoring your skin’s volume and smoothing away facial wrinkles and folds. It is also used to create cheeks, smooth out jowls and fill in the hollows under the eyes.
- Juvéderm Volbella: Uses smaller molecules and a thinner gel designed to rejuvenate the mouth area and provide subtle, natural-looking lip enhancement.
- Radiesse: Made of unique calcium-based microspheres suspended in a water-based gel, Radiesse can fill and correct smile lines, nasolabial folds and wrinkles around the nose and mouth. It can also augment cheeks and fill marionette lines.
- Restylane: Formulated to smooth severe facial wrinkles and folds, such as nasolabial folds, and create fuller, more pronounced lips.
- Restylane Lyft: Replenishes lost volume in the cheeks and hands.
- Restylane Silk: Provides subtle lip enhancement and smooths lines around the mouth.
Is there downtime with dermal fillers?
Dermal fillers require little to no downtime. Every injection carries a chance of bruising, swelling or pinpoint bleeding, but these side effects tend to subside quickly on their own. To help minimize the risk of bruising, we recommend avoiding blood-thinning substances (such as NSAIDS like aspirin, and alcohol) for up to one week before and after your dermal filler session.
How long will my dermal filler results last?
Voluma is the longest lasting filler, providing up to two years of enhanced cheek volume. Most dermal fillers offer results lasting six to 12 months, depending on the area(s) treated and your body’s individual response. We will work closely with you during your personal consultation to help you understand the exact benefits of each filler you are considering.
How does Spa Noor ensure my comfort during my dermal filler treatment?
For your comfort and to ensure the highest quality results, our own Susan Perry has advanced training in the use of microcanullas. Microcanullas are the newest technique for injecting dermal fillers! Because they are soft and blunt-tipped, microcanullas minimize or eliminate the risk of bruising. They are also much more comfortable than a traditional needle. Susan would be delighted to meet with you to determine the most appropriate filler treatment based on your individual needs.
Are dermal fillers right for me?
Dermal fillers are a wonderful and effective option for anyone interested in smoothing wrinkles or restoring youthful volume to the face or hands, all without surgery and with minimal to no downtime. If that sounds like you, it’s time to schedule a personal consultation with us! Our team will work closely with you to help determine the ideal filler type and treatment regimen for your unique goals.
How can I get started with dermal fillers in Fall River, MA at Spa Noor Medical Spa & Laser Center?
Contact us today at (508) 679-3711 or request a consultation online. Our team is here to help you achieve a look you’ll love!